Celebrate in style with
Tony Brewer & Company!
Tony Brewer & Company is home to a creative and talented staff ready to take your event from concept to completion. Starting with your consultation, you will receive the insights of a team dedicated to producing flawless corporate and private events. Tony Brewer & Company events are highly customized to reflect the personality and story of each client. Details are designed to blend timeless design with memorable experiences for your guests, whether it’s a custom menu, electrifying entertainment, or an evening of elaborate surprises.
Each Tony Brewer & Company-planned event is overseen by Tony, our creative director, along with our staff of event producers and our floral and event design team. This collaborative environment allows us to visualize fantastic themes, cohesive designs, and details that leave your guests reliving the event experience for years to come.
It is an event designers’ job to understand your vision and sense of style to create an environment tailor-made for you, beginning with conceptual design and ending with the wow-moment of a room reveal. Tony Brewer & Company event design includes:
- Concept development and storyboarding
- Illustrations, sketches & floor plans
- Cohesive visuals – bars, food stations, signage, band, staff attire
- Distinctive in-house floral and tabletop design
- Lighting design and coordination
- Custom in-house furniture and props –
lounge, bars, banquettes, dining tables
- Custom in-house linen and drapery design
Great event design is found in the well-planned details. From vendor load-in, to the big reveal, and until the last car leaves for home, it’s the small details that make an everyday celebration into a magical experience. Tony Brewer & Company event planning includes:
- Manage the planning process, developing the overall event vision
- Venue and vendor selection, contract management
- Budget planning and management
- Catering consultation and management
- Stationery/collateral coordination and management
- Logistical management of vendor load-in, production, and load-out
- Onsite day-of management and ownership of event execution
- Manage flow/orchestration of all timing & details throughout